26 September 2015

Checking Luggage

Thank you. Just a moment, pls…. you’re going through to Kuala Lumpur, is that right, ma’am?
Yes, that’s correct.
Would you like me to check your baggage through to your destination, ma’am?
Yes, please.

May I help you, sir?
Yes, I’m here to check in for your flight to LA. Here are my ticket and passport.
Thank you. Please put your suitcase here, sir.
I’d like to have these checked through to LA.

How long will you be staying in LA?
Just a couple of days. I won’t be needing the luggage in LA.
I’m sorry, sir. But we cannot check your luggage through to Tokyo if you have more than 24 hours between connecting flights.
Oh, I see. Well, I can put them in the airport storage, then.

Any luggage to check?
Yes, these three pieces.
Please put them on the scale.
Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment